Engineered to excite
he Ford Mustang is one of the most iconic sports cars in the world and has been in continuous production since 1964 with over ten million manufactured
Through the decades, the evolution of Mustang has been in keeping with the times and today offers a sleek classic design with advanced technology and impressive performance.
These aspects can be further enhanced by Tickford, while still retaining the core design and character of the Mustang with carefully chosen and engineered benefits.
Whether you are after increased performance, improved comfort levels or your own stamp on the exterior style, Tickford can provide many options as a complete package or as separate products.
Wheels & Tyres
Exhaust & Diffuser
ROUSH Cold Air Intake
ROUSH Rocker Winglets (Molded Black)
ROUSH Quarter Panel Side Scoops (primed)
ROUSH Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud 3-Piece Aero Kit
Mustang Wheels & Tyres pricing and inclusions
From $3,990-$5,200*Choose product options
Give your Mustang the look it has always needed since it left the showroom with a set of Tickford semi-forged 20″ alloy wheels and matching high-performance tyres.
- Tickford alloy 20″ wheels & centre caps (set of 4)
- High-performance tyres (Set of 4)
- Choice of 3 wheel colours
- Choice of wheel nut colours (x20)
- Tyre pressure monitoring sensors
- Fitted and balanced by Tickford
Mustang Sports Suspension pricing and inclusions
From $1,120-$4,650*Choose product options
The Tickford tuned sport suspension offers improved road handling and stability along with a lowered stance. Options of fully adjustable suspension and compatible suspension upgrade for Ford’s MagneRide suspension is also available.
- Tickford tuned suspension for Australian roads
- 25mm Lowered ride height
- Ride height set to Tickford’s optimum handling and compliancy
Mustang Performance Brakes pricing and inclusions
From $1,375-$8,490*Choose product options
After listening to customer feedback and looking at new ways to enhance the Mustang, Tickford now offers two performance brake packages.
- Tickford Performance Brake Package
- Wilwood Brake Package
Mustang Interior Options pricing and inclusions
From $945-$5,200*Choose product options
- Retro-fit standard leather interior
- Custom full Nappa leather interior
- Custom steering wheel
Mustang Exhaust & Diffuser pricing and inclusions
From $695-$3,690*Choose product options
- Mandrel bent stainless steel construction
- Quad outlet black chrome exhaust tips
- Tickford quad outlet rear diffuser
- No in-cabin droning
- Tickford Enhanced badging
Mustang ROUSH Cold Air Intake pricing and inclusions
From $875*Choose product options
The all-new 2018-2021 Mustang 5.0L ROUSH V8 Cold Air Kit is more efficient air intake than the standard stock airbox. Cold air induction allows for latent potential in power and fuel efficiency that would otherwise be restricted, as well as providing reduced pressure drop. A custom tune is not required as this CAI system was engineered and tested specifically for this application, ensuring MAF signal performance matches factory settings. Included is an innovative airbox lid with see-through lens.
The filter is proven to retain its shape under high airflow, and is composed of an inner and outer layer of wire mesh for durability and reliable support of filtration media. The filter requires no oiling and is easily washable for re-use.
Included in the kit is the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower airbox/tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal, blow-molded clean air tubes, and all required mounting hardware. The kit utilizes all factory emissions and vacuum lines. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation.
Mustang ROUSH Rocker Winglets (Molded Black) pricing and inclusions
From $305*Choose product options
2015-2021 Mustang ROUSH Rocker Winglets (Molded Black):
- Fits all 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Mustangs
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long-lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Easy installation
Mustang ROUSH Quarter Panel Side Scoops (primed) pricing and inclusions
From $490*Choose product options
2015-2021 Mustang ROUSH Quarter Panel Side Scoops:
- Fits all 2015-2021 Mustangs
- Made from lightweight Blow Molded ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) for superior appearance, durability, and heat and impact resistance
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Easy installation
- Primed Black
Mustang ROUSH Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud 3-Piece Aero Kit pricing and inclusions
From $1,450*Choose product options
2018-2021 ROUSH Mustang Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud 3-Piece Aero Kit:
- 2018-2021 model year
- Fits 2018 Mustang GT and EcoBoost – will NOT fit GT350
- Replace the factory spoiler with an aggressive chin spoiler and wheel shroud set inspired by racing
- ROUSH testing has shown that downforce is significantly increased with the use of this kit
- Made from injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) with a black stipple finish
- Has OEM look, long-lasting durability, and flexibility
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fit
- Includes all required hardware, templates, and instructions
- Minor modification to lower grille section required
- Estimated installation time – 1 1/2 hour
It was a great privilege to meet Jason recently at the Tickford Race Centre in Melbourne to handover his new Tickford Trans-Am. Jason returned home to Queensland thereafter, taking the opportunity to drive back and explore his new car. Here is what he had to say about the car to our team: ‘I’d just like…
Tickford has long admired the history and style of the original Bullitt and will now be offering a new Tickford Bullitt Power Pack to the impressive 2018/19 Bullitt Mustang. Playing tribute to Steve McQueen’s original Mustang, Ford designers have reimagined the legendary Bullitt in classic Dark Highland Green paint, with a distinguished chrome surrounds on…
In a special partnership between Tickford and ENZED comes the creation of the Cameron Waters Signature Edition Mustang. Built with the enthusiast in mind, this ultimate muscle car has been modified and designed by Cameron Waters – from performance tuning and suspension, carbon fibre body kit to bespoke design, nothing has been overlooked.
50 years ago, Sandown race track witnessed the introduction of a special Ford Mustang that would soon become an icon of Australian motorsport. Driven by Allan Moffat, the car saw 101 victories from 151 races, amongst scores of qualifying and lap records. That car became the legendary 1969 Trans-Am Boss 302 Mustang or as it…
Tickford is delighted to announce the sale of the first built Tickford Bathurst ’77 Special. This unique and very prized Mustang has been part of a private collection since it was delivered from Tickford in 2017. The Tickford Bathurst ’77 Special, is a high performance, limited edition Tickford Mustang GT which pays homage to the…
Monster Energy has reaffirmed its support of Tickford Racing, having renewed its agreement with the Victorian squad that will see the team and energy drink giant continue their partnership into a fourth consecutive year. Continuing its status as naming rights partner aboard Cameron Waters’ No. 6 Ford Mustang Supercar, Monster Energy has unveiled its challenger in the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.