REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION
For many years the automotive industry has known the superior performance of a disc brake over a drum. Discs offer better, safer braking, are more heat and fade resistant and have a more consistent performance. The result of this is a shorter stopping distance in all conditions, but especially when laden.
The Tickford Ranger rear disc brake conversion have up to 34% shorter braking distance than the factory drum braked equivalent vehicle.*
*Independent Australian engineering (including electronic stability control) test results proved that at 100km/h the 4×4 rear disc braking system upgrade stopped on average 32m sooner than the original equipment. This result ehances load carrying and towing performance. Official test of vehicle GVM+ weight of 3590 kgs. Note: varies per vehicle, load carried and road conditions.
Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
3" Cat Back Exhaust with Dual Side Tip Outlet
18" Ranger Wheels
Rear Disc Brake Conversion
$2,995 fitted by TickfordGet a quote
Rear Disc Brake Conversion for Ranger (all models with rear drum brakes) – PX2/PX3
- Brake pedal feel and modulation improved over factory equipment
- ADR approved kit
- Straight bolt on fitment. (R & R wheel bearing required. Bearings included in all kits.)
- Geomet coated, slotted rotors and Kevlar ceramic brake pads
- Uses bespoke vehicle calipers. No changes required.
- Can be used with 40 mm lift kit
- All mounting hardware included
- Tickford parts warranty* (hydraulics and hardware for 24mths/40,000km)
*Refer to FAQ for more information on warranty.
PX2: Manufacture Year 2015-2017
PX3: Manufacture Year 2018+