Tickford have partnered with a number of reputable finance companies to offer a wide range of options for customers looking to investigate purchasing Tickford packages.
Tickford have partnered with a number of reputable finance companies to offer a wide range of options for customers looking to investigate purchasing Tickford packages. These companies understand the Tickford product range and through this relationship, are able to better support our customer needs by delivering tailored finance packages. Our partners offer both unsecured and secured loans, and if unsecured, you can use our calculator below to provide an indication of repayments when spread over a certain period of time. And, we can offer the chance to fund both your vehicle AND your Tickford enhancements in one go – simply contact our finance partners and obtain an accurate, personalised quotation.
Finance your Tickford Enhancement in five easy steps
- Apply – Online application completed in less than 5 minutes
- Approval – You may be instantly (conditionally) approved
- Installation of Tickford Enhancements – Funds will be transferred directly to your Tickford Enhancement Centre
Stress-free finance for Australia’s Ranger, Mustang and Everest enhancement specialists
No teaser rates, no deferred interest and no hidden fees means you can have your vehicle enhanced by Tickford with one simple, low monthly payment – and no surprises.
- Low rates
- Rewarding good borrowers
- Fast – approvals in as little as 5 minutes
- Flexible options
- Finance up to $45,000, 12 months to 5 years
- No exit or early repayment penalties
- Don’t be fooled by “interest-free” gimmicks
- RateSetter offers Australia’s best personal finance
- RateSetter loans are rated 4.8 / 5 by over 1,500 actual borrowers on independent review website ProductReview.com.au. RateSetter offers the highest-rated personal loan in Australia.
“I found the interest rate for unsecured finance the best available. The loan process was so easy and the staff provided exceptional customer service”
Maria – Melbourne
“I had no idea how much I could save. By moving over my loan from the bank to RateSetter, I’ll be saving myself thousands in interest thanks to their very competitive rates”
Sam – Gold Coast
Who is RateSetter?
RateSetter is a peer-to-peer lender. We connect investors who want a better rate on their money with creditworthy borrowers who want a simple, competitive loan.
What terms and amounts is finance available for?
RateSetter loans can be from 6 months to 5 years for amounts from $2,001 to $45,000.
Who can borrow with RateSetter?
RateSetter will only lend to customers who:
- Are aged 21 or over
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a regular source of income that they can demonstrate
- Have good credit history
How do customers repay RateSetter loans?
Repayments are made via a monthly direct debit from the customer’s nominated bank account.
When will customers start repaying the loan?
Customers will not start repaying their loan until after the installation of the Tickford enhancement is complete.
How long is a conditional approval valid?
A customer’s conditional approval is valid for 2 months, at which time they will need to contact RateSetter directly to extend their approval period if the installation of the Tickford enhancement has not been completed.
* WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
† Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume payments received are continually reinvested at the stated rate and assume your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or default, however, there is no guarantee nor warranty as to any protection from the Provision Fund. See our Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
The information contained on this website should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the RateSetter Lending Platform Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices. Information on this website is intended for residents of Australia only.
By accessing or using this website or the RateSetter Lending Platform you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
RateSetter Australia RE Limited ABN 571 666 466 35 holds Australian financial services licence number 449176 and Australian credit licence number 449176. Read more about our legal compliance.